1. Make the Finder utility active, hold the Command key and press the K button to bring up the appropriate server connections. If Finder is not active, click the blue face icon on the Dock before entering the keyboard command.
2. On the next screen choose to manually specify the network address. For example, the student W: drive would be: cifs://studentsrv.student.eku.edu/users/emailusername
Issue: I would like to disable the clutter folder in my EKU myMail account
Cause: The clutter folder in your myMail account is a new mailbox management feature of Office 365. It can be turned on or off depending on your preferences. Clutter analyzes how you process your email and moves the 'unimportant stuff' out of your inbox folder and places that into the clutter folder. In theory it should leave you with an emptier and distraction-free inbox.
As of Friday, March 17, 2017 all EKU students will have a new authentication method that will affect things such as myMail and Office 365 login. This new authentication page looks like the image below and requires, as the username, your entire EKU email address--not just the portion before the @ sign. For example, you username used to be jane_doe101 and changed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Install Google Drive App on a computer
2. Log in to Google Drive with personal account
3. Tell app to sync data to a folder on your computer; this might take a while
4. Disconnect personal account from Google Drive
5. Relaunch Google Drive and log in with EKU account
6. Tell app to sync data with same folder as in Step 3; this might take a while
So basic flow is (down and up) is personal cloud storage ---> local computer drive ----> EKU cloud storage: