Username: LastNameFirstInitial (John Smith → smithj)
Password: case-sensitive alphanumeric
►Option 1: If you know your old password and are able to login to your computer
Make sure to change your password on all mobile devices, in settings, for email, wireless and lync.
►Option 2: If your password has expired, and you have not Taken Control of Your Password in EKUDirect
►Option3: Contact the IT Service Desk at 859.622.3000 to reset your password
Password and username used for logging in to the following:
1. Passwords expire every 180 days.
2. You cannot reuse your previous three passwords.
3. You cannot change your password again until at least 24 hours elapse. Call the IT Service Desk, 859-622-3000, if you need it changed sooner.
4. A “passphrase”—multiple words run together—tends to be more secure since it tends to be longer, easier to remember, and harder to crack.
Passwords are case-sensitive and must:
1. Be a minimum of 10 characters.
2. Your password must include a combination of ALL of the following:
-Start with a letter.
-Contain at least one number.
-Special characters. For example: !, @, #, $
Your EKUDirect "user ID" is your employee identification number that begins with a 9.
The "password" is a 6-digit PIN (initially your birthdate in the form MMDDYY)
User ID: 901234567
To reset a non-working EKUDirect PIN:
EKUDirect is where an employee can: